Directions: Choose the best term to complete each of the sentences below
1. The medical term for a condition of stiffness is ___.
2. Because Dalal could not move her lips, she was diagnosed with ___.
3. ___ refers to imbalance of the muscle that carries or bears the eye outward. Another term for this condition is wall eye..
4. ___ is the study of people, insects, or animals that bear disease.
5. ___ is the scientific term for stopping or controlling.
6. ___, or literally “split mind,” is a serious mental illness in which one’s thoughts and feelings become separated from what is really happening around him or her.
7. Calcane/o in a word refers to the ___.
8. Carp/o in a word refers to the ___.
9. The plural of ischium is ___.
10. Fatma fell down the stairs and broke her ___, or breastbone.
11. Another term for the fingers and the toes are the ___.
12. Ahmed was wearing a plaster cast on his broken ___, or bone of the upper arm.
13. A ___ is a rounded process that occurs on many bones.
14. A ___ is a collection of nerve cell bodies.