Directions: Click the
answer button to see the answer.
- The stomach ___ (line) with
- The heart ___ (enclose) within the pericardium.
- The pulp cavity ___ (fill) with dental pulp.
- The respiratory system ___ (include) the two lungs.
- Fingernails ___ (embed) in the skin of the fingers.
- Microscopic sensors in the dermis ___ (join) by
nerves to the brain.
- During pregnancy, a bundle of cells ___ (embed)
itself in a motherís uterus.
- The pericardium ___ (surround) the heart.
- A tendon ___ (attach) a muscle to a bone.
- Bones ___ (cover) by skin.